Login

Find Your Thai Beauty

Review your matches for free
Access to advanced messaging features
Trusted site backed by Cupid Media
eternel amoureux passion

Patrick
Standard Member
Last active: over 12 months ago

46 Granby, Quebec, Canada

Male / Separated / ID: 3783797

Seeking Female 22 - 38 For: Penpal, Romance / Dating, Marriage

Last active: over 12 months ago

Overview

Patrick

He's Looking For

Education:

Masters Degree
Any

Have children:

Yes - live at home
Any

Drink:

Occasionally drink
Any

Smoke:

Occasionally smoke
Any

Religion:

Christian - Catholic
Any

Occupation:

Executive / Management / HR
Any

Member Overview

The serious person in their approaches who want to know in real and not into the virtual. Two three relevant issues and there is phone after DSL too easy to bullshiter anything in chat. To Women Who Are assume and not to those who are insecures to point to stay behind their screen to those who have ...
The serious person in their approaches who want to know in real and not into the virtual. Two three relevant issues and there is phone after DSL too easy to bullshiter anything in chat. To Women Who Are assume and not to those who are insecures to point to stay behind their screen to those who have the character and who are not afraid to move forward . I am looking for a woman of profession a serious romentique soft who knows how to invest in a relationship. oupss I lost 90% good for the other 10% I am a guy who is intense soft direct friendly romentique very atentioné and who knows what he wants and yes it is fear has that which we fear To move forward or has one that likes to control everything. It is the purpose precisely lol i want to advance hand in hand side by side. Equal and has double sense. It is has it not that a couple should look like, not? When you want it lasts. The rest hihi has thee to discover ;)
more

Seeking

I will always be the one who love the most in your life that will always be there for you who te montras The most who love which te shalt always him without counting that te gâteras the more on all plans that t'shalt bring the most in your life that t'impressionneras most to you who you will always...
I will always be the one who love the most in your life that will always be there for you who te montras The most who love which te shalt always him without counting that te gâteras the more on all plans that t'shalt bring the most in your life that t'impressionneras most to you who you will always be the most important in his life that will always be there when you will be sad that will always be there when you will be happy that will always be there when thou shalt fear which TE will take in his arms when thou pleureras which te warms when thou hast cold weather which is bâteras the more to keep thee in his life which cannot sempêcher to kiss When it is in front of you who would be near to all abandon for you who would be near to all sacrifice for you who will always want your happiness which would always all for U make her happy i t like it to all my heart t in as you want me in thy life.
more

More About Me

Patrick

He's Looking For

Basic

Gender:
Male
Female
Age:
For privacy reasons, age is accurate to within 2 weeks
46
22 - 38
Lives in:
Granby, Quebec, Canada
Any
Relocate:
Willing to relocate within my country
Any

Appearance

Hair color:
Light Brown
Any
Hair length:
No Answer
Any
Hair type:
No Answer
Any
Eye color:
Hazel
Any
Eye wear:
No Answer
Any
Height:
5'10" (178 cm)
Any
Weight:
102 kg (224 lb)
Any
Body style:
Few Extra Pounds
Any
Ethnicity:
Caucasian (White)
Any
Facial hair:
No Answer
N/A
Best feature:
No Answer
Any
Body art:
No Answer
Any
Appearance:
Attractive
Any

Lifestyle

Drink:
Occasionally drink
Any
Smoke:
Occasionally smoke
Any
Marital Status:
Separated
Any
Have children:
Yes - live at home
Any
Number of children:
No Answer
Any
Oldest child:
No Answer
Any
Youngest child:
No Answer
Any
Want (more) children:
Yes
Any
Have pets:
No Answer
Any
Occupation:
Executive / Management / HR
Any
Employment status:
No Answer
Any
Income:
No Answer
Any
Home type:
No Answer
Any
Living situation:
No Answer
Any

Background / Cultural Values

Nationality:
Canada
Any
Education:
Masters Degree
Any
Languages spoken:
No Answer
Any
English ability:
Some
Any
Thai ability:
None
Any
Religion:
Christian - Catholic
Any
Chinese sign:
No Answer
Any
Star sign:
Pisces
Any

Personal

Bust:
N/A
Any
Waist:
N/A
Any
Hips:
N/A
Any

CupidTags
Click on the CupidTag to view members who have tagged themselves with this word. To add one of these CupidTags to your own profile click on the '+'

Safety Tip - Protect your PC and keep your account safe

Ensure your computer/mobile device has anti-virus software, a firewall and is up-to-date with all security patches.